Participate in Our Clinical Trials in Utah
We need your help to make new and potentially life saving medical treatments available to patients that need them. At one point in time, every medical treatment on the market had to go through human testing before it could be approved by the FDA. Over the years, individuals just like you have volunteered their time and efforts to bring medical treatments to market. We are asking you to consider doing the same by volunteering for our clinical trials in Utah to help discover new and potentially life saving medical treatments. Your efforts could be of great benefit to patients for many years to come.
Additional benefits of participating in a research study vary, but usually include:
- Study related medical exams, provided at no cost to you.
- Study related lab work, provided at no cost to you.
- Study medication, provided at no cost to you.
- Monetary compensation for your time and travel.
What will be expected of you?
- A pre-qualification visit to determine if you are a good candidate for a study.
- Additional visits to evaluate your progress in the study and to insure your safety.
- Willingness to keep a study diary, if requred by the study
- Willingness to take the study medication exactly as directed
- Understanding that in some studies, some patients might receive a placebo to allow comparison to the study medication.
Interested in participating in medical research? If so, kindly take a moment to complete the following: